(At least 7 days from delivery)
We are known as the leading Exporter of the Fresh Bitter Kola in USA. The Fresh Bitter Kola, offered by the organization, is utilized in pretty much every cuisine like in Indian, Chinese, Italian, USA, and so forth. The Fresh Bitter Kola can be profited at sensible costs from the organization. You can buy fresh vegetables Online here.<...
(At least 7 days from delivery)
We are known as the leading Exporter of the Fresh Bitter Kola in USA. The Fresh Bitter Kola, offered by the organization, is utilized in pretty much every cuisine like in Indian, Chinese, Italian, USA, and so forth. The Fresh Bitter Kola can be profited at sensible costs from the organization. You can buy fresh vegetables Online here.
Developed in the indigenous habitat
Fresh for a significant lot of time
Rich wellspring of a few supplements
What are health benefits of Bitter Kola?
Bitter Kola is a product of the kola tree.The Bitter kola nut is used to flavor sodas and as a supplement to increase energy or improve health.The nut comes from the evergreen kola tree, Bitter kola is found in the rainforests of Africa. Inside the tree's star shaped fruits are white shells, which contain the seeds or kola nuts. Nigeria is an African country, which is a principal producer of kola nuts producing about 150,000 tons annually, this can significantly impact global supply if well harnessed and channeled to the appropriate related markets. Kola trees are natives of central and West Africa and are important primarily by the medicinal and drug properties of their nuts, barks and leaves. It is highly medicinal, it been found to help improve voice, treat stomach Ulcers and highly effective in the Pharmaceutical Industry. You can buy fresh vegetables Online here.
INDUSTRY AND ECONOMIC VALUE
Bitter Kola is one of the varieties of kola that can be found in the Nigeria which are commonly found in the southern parts of the country and some of their uses are stated below
* Bitter Kola is used in the preparation of drugs in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Bitter Kola is used in the production of Cola soft drinks.
* Bitter Kola is used in the production of energy drinks.
The products are usually available in the market between March to November of the year. In Nigerian country, bitter kola can be sourced from the southern part of the country. Nigeria is one of the highest producers of bitter Kola in Africa we have a chain supply structure, to ensure our Customers need in the supply of this product is met adequately and timely. You can buy fresh vegetables Online here.
7 Amazing Benefits of Bitter Kola
Do you know that bitter kola can serve as an anti-poison, meaning that it neutralizes the effects of poisoning in the body of people who eat it? You can buy fresh vegetables Online here. Known in Yoruba as Orogbo, Bitter kola has numerous benefits that it provides for anyone who indulges in eating it.Aside poison neutralizing, here are the numerous advantages of eating bitter kola
1. It helps to maintain the Body mass index, BMI, meaning it helps in reducing fat in the body, you can buy fresh vegetables Online here.
2. If you eat bitter kola for a minimum of 28 days, it will help you balance your liver and take off every impurity
3. This one sounds a little superstitious, but it is real, always keep a bitter kola in your bag, it helps to wade off evil spirits or evil arrows shot
4. Bitter kola prevents glaucoma, a disease of the eye that leads to total blindness; you can buy fresh vegetables Online here.
5. Also known as Garcinia kola, it treats chest and lung infections too.
6. Orogbo is believed to cure infertility in males
7. It is also very effective in treating malarial infections and HIV/AIDS